19 October 2008

Purpose and Repercussions

As this is the first entry of this blog, I feel it only appropriate to do some explaining and set some ground rules.

My purpose is to create an outlet where I can freely express my own opinions and feelings on various subjects. I plan to discuss things that I feel positively about as well as things I feel negatively about. Realizing that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I am reserving this as my place to express mine. I plan to post about once a week, but may post more or less depending on what and when I want to write. Who knows maybe something I say will educate and open the eyes of someone in need of such education and eye-opening.

It is likely that at some point I will say something that you disagree with. When that happens, you are welcome to express your opinion, but only if you can act like an adult and express your opinion using sound arguments and evidence, and without name-calling or labels. Anyone refusing to comply with these rules will not be allowed to express their opinion here.

Lastly, I would encourage you to invite your friends and family to read my blog, because after all, what good is expressing your opinion if no one reads it?

No comments: